|
i.r.r.e.v.o.c.a.b.l.e |
|
me! simply shirls mad about dark choc & ice cream building global youth ministry! to build strong and biblical youth to plant strong and biblical communities in every school in singapore and all over the world blogroll of yhope mob! central joanne ang winnie cheng xanthe ang zach young east chenglee poh jacquelyn tan yiqin teng north david hoe joyce tan northeast chantel teo freedy prajitna gideon ng marcus loke west alexis lim charis ng jr college debbie chong jasmine loh xiangyu say minops charis lu jiayi lee nathaniel tan shuzhen wang friends from all over! ps jeff chong eelee tan jasmine poon mike raditya chris bee eleanor tan stephanie soh other fave sites! yhope bulletin hope international apologetics bible gateway politico the beautiful game all-knowing wiki |
|
Saturday, May 03, 2008
what i've been listening to for the past three days this one goes to gvo, EC and all our guitarists and pro-guitarist-aspirers u'll appreciate this improv even more if u know the original merry christmas mr lawrence but even if u dont, *shakes head* this is still disgustingly good just look at his tapping, finger-picking, slapping and precise strumming... [trivia: he also shared stage with bb king, which is, eeeeeekss!!] i was discussing about this piece with chantel, a big fan, when she suddenly exclaimed, "Looking at all these talents made me realise: I must stop doing everything i'm doing now - which is NOTHING! I'm almost 20! What have I been doing with my life?!? I told God I want to stop doing nothing and start doing something big for his kingdom." see, this is why i love shepherding!! life transformations and turning points can happen at a dusty coffeeshop by the roadside! you go, girl!! attempt great things for him!!! listenin -- merry christmas mr lawrence by kotaro oshio
--------------------
Comments:
Post a Comment
|